For the upcoming 2022 Club Season, Our team selections will be different from the past.
- We will be sending out Early Commitment offers for players who played with us last season.
- We are also offering the ability to apply for a position on one of our teams. Offers will be made to successful applicants.
- Application Process - found here: https://forms.gle/hA475MHva4ZrQR7SA
- Please do your best to complete the questions with as much detail as you need.
- If needed, we will conduct tryouts in late December 2021 or early January 2022
We have posted an online application for athletes who are certain they would like to play in our programs.
- What does this mean?
- All athletes who have not played for BC Youth Volleyball are welcome to complete an application for a position on one of our club teams. This application will include the completion of an application form, skills assessment, and possible match footage assessment.
- Why do we do this?
- “Talent may win games, but teamwork and intelligence builds champions.” Strong team players are the backbone of any team. When others fail, these are the people who venture on with strong resolve and persistence, committed to getting the job done.
For us, it’s simple. We want to continue the development of athletes who want to want to play for us. We are not interested in the formation of a group of individuals who may possess some advanced volleyball skill, but are not team players, or who may have their own agendas.
We continually prove that we are able to develop players and teams.
Character, Personality, Respect, Always reliable, ability to Communicate with Confidence, Selfless, Adaptable, and displays Genuine Commitment, are all qualities that we look for in athletes we train.
Volleyball…. We can teach, however, a mindset focussed on team before self, and process over results is what we will focus on.
Our plan for the 2022 Season is to run the following teams:
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
BC Selects teams are our High Performance teams. (expected 8-9 players per team)
These teams will likely practice 2 times per week and will compete in a 4-5 events
COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
SynergyVBC Teams are our Competitive Development teams. (expected 10 players per team)
These teams will likely practice once per week.
These teams will also look to participate in 3 playday events.
ANTICIPATED TEAMS TO BE OFFERED
U13 - Athletes born from September 1, 2008 to Dec 31 2009
U14 - Athletes born from September 1, 2007 to Dec 31 2008
U15 - Athletes born from September 1, 2006 to Dec 31 2007
U16 - Athletes born from September 1, 2005 to Dec 31 2006
U17/18 - Athletes born from September 1, 2003 to Dec 31 2005
U12 - 2 SynergyVBC Teams(Train and Play)
U13 - 2 SynergyVBC Teams(Train and Play)
U14 - 2 BC Selects Teams & 1 SynergyVBC Team
U15 - 2 BC Selects Teams & 1 SynergyVBC Team
U16 - 2 BC Selects Teams
U17/18 - 2 BC Selects Team
Please make sure you have read, understood, and can agree to our policies.
Both policies can be found at the following links: